Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CD18: Um ouch.

This morning was not my finest morning.  I woke up at 5:30 to go pee and get my progesterone.  I read somewhere that you are supposed to hang out for awhile with it inside of you.  So I'm walking down my stairs, which are wooden and pretty steep and all of sudden I slip!  31 year old woman...falling down the stairs.  WTF.  Anyway, I caught myself with my hands but in so doing totally fucked up my neck.  It hurts all.the.time.  I went home from work at 3:30 and have been applying Icy/Hot and whining a lot.  My sister (an ER (or "ED") doctor) said that it might even hurt worse tomorrow!  I respectfully reserve the right to call in sick tomorrow if that is true.

Anyway, all of this whining and pain feeling has really taken my mind off the 2WW.  But alas, here I still am.  One of the things that I did after I fell was to POAS, per the request of KristyKay, a bumpie friend  with an awesome blog. So here is my first official trigger pic, taken at 4 DPT ("days past trigger").  Please be forewarned that this is the first thing that I am posting on my blog on which I have peed.


A short background for my new to TTTC friends.  The "trigger" shot I took on Friday was full of HCG, which is the same hormone that is picked up on a pregnancy test.  One of the reasons why you get a blood test, and not a urine test when you are on a medicated cycle is because the HCG might still be in the system.  But for some certain crazies, there's a work around.  Take a test EVERY DAY to watch the trigger HCG fade and then see if it comes back again.  This will hopefully happen in the next week or so.  Trigger pics are fun because they are something you can actively do to see what is going on with your body.  Luckily, I have a bazillion pregnancy tests so it is totally cheap to do too.

But see???  My trigger shot is still there!  Silly little trigger shot.






1 comment:

  1. Love!!!! Dang that's super dark still. Hoping it doesn't ever go away for you :)

    ReplyDelete