Saturday, September 22, 2012

CD 2: Benched

I have 7 cysts on my ovaries, ranging from big to extra big.  I'm waiting for them to call in my prescription for birth control pills to take this month.  I am on exercise restriction and have a permanent frown on my face.

I want to start IVF.  We are scheduling a meeting with my RE this week to talk about it.  I can't do this injectable cycle crap anymore - all I end up with are cysts.


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through another blogger. My DH and I have struggled with infertility for 2 years. We did 4 rounds of IUI's and then moved on to IVF. I know how you feel....I have been there. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I just looked at your blog and it sounds like you have a big 2 weeks ahead of you. Most of all, I was happy to see another Wolverine out here in IF land. Go Blue!

      Delete