Do you know how gross progesterone suppositories are? If you are reading this, you probably actually do. Having taken Crinone for one cycle, and oral suppositories for another, I was NOT happy to see the type of progesterone that my RE put me on. Let me introduce you to the strand of bullet shaped progesterone that I "insert" twice a day:
Classy right? Almost in time for deer hunting season.
Now I've gotten loads of advice from other TTTC'ers, including "use a pantyliner" and "wash your hands." What I wasn't prepared for was how difficult it was to work one of these guys out of their package at 6:20 a.m. when I'm half awake. Hopefully tonight will go better.
I'm having some side effects already. I am fully aware that its probably all in my head, but I feel super bloated and even a bit nauseous. Taking progesterone supplements really throws a wrench in the phantom symptom game, because there really is a logical explanation for everything. I am inserting bullet shaped forms of medicine into my vagina to trick my body into thinking that it's pregnant.
I'll probably start posting trigger pics tomorrow.
YESSS!!! I love me some trigger pics!
ReplyDelete