Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CD 11 - No Movement

I think I cursed myself.  All of my worrying about blowing up has made my ovaries stubborn little bitches who won't respond to the expensive Follistim I keep injecting into them.  I had another u/s today with NO growth.  They are all at 11 mm.  WTF

Back to Walgreens for me....

Update #1 So I just spoke with the nurse.  Apparently my E2 levels rose a bit from Monday, so they are taking me back on the lower dosage.  I do not understand and really want my doctor to call me back.

Update #2 I just spoke with my doctor.  My E2 levels didn't rise "a bit" from Monday, they went from 95 to 380.  Apparently this is why my doctor wanted me to go back down to 75, which totally makes sense.  I feel better about the decision to decrease and really hope it works.


2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that :( LAME! Are they uping your dosage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so damn frustrating. Fluckin follies! I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll see some growth at your next apt. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete