Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Pee stick update:  Darker line on the FRER and a positive "Pregnant" on the digital that my sister sent me.  I just realized that both sisters got positive results from the same box - that must be good luck.

Symptoms update:  If there were any doubt that I am both pregnant and experiencing early morning sickness, it was gone when I puked in the sink during Christmas dinner after trying to eat my FAVORITE food ever - crab legs.

Beta update:  Tomorrow morning at 7:45.  Bring. it. on.


9 comments:

  1. You probably never realised how happy you could be by puking! Good luck with your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish that I could have the reassurance of morning sickness. I hope I live to regret those words. I just want to FEEL pregnant already!!

    Congratulations to you! Good luck with your beta test tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puking was a good signal for me before that I was pregnant LOL Good luck and Merry Christmas! Marie here from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good piece of advice for the next few weeks: Only eat something you are willing to throw back up :) Fish, not a good choice! Also not a good choice.....orange juice! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Christmas present! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a great Christmas (except the puking)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from ICLW! Congrats on the puking! :) Wishing you great results for your beta.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ICLW Hope the beta went well!

    ReplyDelete