Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Think This is Happening

I peed on a wondfo this morning and was happy to see a very faint line, but sad that it wasn't very dark.  I was worried, but still cautiously optomistic.  I decided to stop testing until my beta, feeling that being a little bit pregnant was ok until then.

Then we went to Walmart later in the day.  And I passed by the pregnancy tests.  I lost my will.  I quickly shooed my H and FIL away and bought a FRER 3 pack.  We rushed home and I decided to pee.

My first legit, really there, not imagining it, probably true, probably not a trigger (14 days past trigger) BFP.

I am in shock and really bad at keeping a poker face.  I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the next 2 days without telling my FIL

6 comments:

  1. It looks legit! Best wishes as you wait for your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here from ICLW..this rocks!have you in my thoughts for high numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for good numbers!! So excited for you guys. <3 /lurking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Looks good :) Visiting from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from ICLW! What a great Xmas present. Hope your beta confirms your good news.

    ReplyDelete