Holy crap I can't believe this is happening. We are seriously going to get to the next part of this journey.
CB and I went to my appt this morning and I got scanned. I have a BAJILLION follicles. I have over 25 mature ones and a ton that are almost mature. Some are over 20mm! The nurse and the tech kept remarking how uncomfortable I must be.
They are going to call us later to confirm, but the plan is to trigger sometime in the middle of the night and then go in at 6:30 Tuesday a.m. for the retrieval. They schedule the ER based on whether you are doing ICSI and how many follicles you have...so the nurse said I would be the winner of the earliest appointment.
I am so uncomfortable. The pressure that has been mounting these past days now feels like cramps and is sharper. I'm so grateful to be moving on to the next level and getting these things out of me.
YAY for retrieval!!! Take it easy girl and enjoy the ride (and the meds they give you! I never slept so good for 20min in my life!). LOL
ReplyDelete