That's Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise for all of you non-infertile people. We have one beautiful, healthy, absolutely awesome blastocyst on board and the transfer could not have gone easier. The toughest part was the meeting with the doctor where we had to decide how many to transfer. We have 3 blastocysts and 7 morulas, which is almost a blastocyst.
Here is a picture of 2 of the 3 blastocysts
My thinking was that we have 5 cycles essentially paid for, including 3 frozen embryo transfers. The risk and complications of having twins didn't seem worth the 10% increased odds of pregnancy, so we only put 1 back. We have at least 2 frozen and will probably have some of the morulas to freeze, which we will find out about tomorrow.
I was really scared of the transfer. I have a "special" uterus that is really really hard to find. After 2 mock transfers and my egg retrieval, the doctor was a fricking champ and got it in there first try. Seriously it was no big deal. Here is a pic of the embryo snuggled in its home for (hopefully) the next 9 months
It is the little bright spot in the middle of the picture.
I think the valium is wearing off, which is good because I actually need to do some work. My beta was scheduled for 12/25, but we moved it to 12/26 because we will be out of town.
This might be really happening!!

Yay!!!! I love everything about this! FX!
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes crossed for you! Rest up, lady :)
ReplyDeletepraying very hard for you and hoping 2012 ends a great note!!!
ReplyDeletethat's a beautiful picture!
ReplyDelete