Friday, December 28, 2012

Beta Number Two...

Drumroll please.....

186!

Which means that there was a doubling time of under 48 hours.  Which is good!!!

Option A has been activated.

I'm so excited and not thinking about bad outcomes at all right now.  I am happy to be 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant!

6 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on a fabulous doubling time and your brand new pregnancy. Hoping and praying the next nine months are smooth sailing.

    ICLW #6 Dragondreamer's Lair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a relief! Fingers crossed as you wait for your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I came across your blog in a quest to find others I could relate to, and I find your story very inspiring. Thanks for sharing, and wishing you nothing but a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I wish you luck in your journey.

      Delete