Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Obligatory Med Shot

Here it is folks, what approximately $3,000 will get you in fertility drugs.  This doesn't include the extra 600 mg of follistim that I didn't fill or 3 Menopurs that I didn't fill.  I feel confident that this will work and that my local pharmacy can get them to me, so I put them on hold.



I am excited, scared and nervous.  We got a call from the AttainIVF program and learned that we are approved, but must do ICSI.  So the total cost of this adventure is officially over $20,000.

I go in for ultrasound on Thursday and AF must show up between now and then. Everytime I feel like I'm about to start I'm sorely disappointed.  Then stims start on Friday.....

2 comments:

  1. I always love seeing an expensive med pic. Sorry you've had to spend over $20K. It shouldn't cost that much! FX for you!

    ReplyDelete