I'm so over these fucking pills. In fact, I'm so over them that I got totally drunk on Thursday - just because I could. Of course that landed me with a huge hangover and a pissed off husband. I guess I just can't win can I?
An interesting thing happened while I was drunk though. I started talking about my infertility like it was an actual thing happening in my life. Like on the level of hating my job or wanting to lose weight. I even talked about it with a boy. I'm feeling more and more like it's not a big fucking secret. It is what is HAPPENING in my life now.
It's also a large part of what H and I talk about. Every financial decision as of late is looked at in the light of "well what if we have to do IVF."
I am fully consumed with IF and not even trying this month. I think I'm doing my break cycle wrong.
BCPs are. THE. WORST. Sounds like you and I have been having the same week. My husband and I went out last night... I had beer while he had juice, and we talked about IVF on the patio of a trendy bar. Life gets really weird with IF. ((hugs))
ReplyDelete