Maybe it was the dehydration or hunger, but my answer brought tears to my eyes. Yes. I am happy with the way I am living my life. Right now there are some really shitty things in my life - but I am giving my life my all. I have been giving it my all this whole past year. I am doing everything in my power to give myself what I want and I can take solace in that.
I take my 7th pill tonight. I'm counting down the days until I'm done with that AND when my sistas come to visit me!!!
Source: conspicuousstyle.com via Stephanie on Pinterest

I love this. You always do give everything your all and I am so happy to hear you say that you see that. I'm so proud of you because you ARE doing everything in your power to make your life the way you want it to be and you are doing such a good job taking care of yourself. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteZoe