Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Spotty Situation

I started spotting yesterday.  At first I was like YES! However, I quickly realized that me starting my new cycle soon might not work well for my vacay.

H and I love going up to my FIL's house in upper Wisconsin.  This is a typical day there:


We were hoping to go up the week of July 17 (my birthday).  I was hoping that those days would be the days I was taking my shots but before I go in for monitoring. Now I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen which means I'll either (1) stay in town (not go to the cabin) or (2) come back for monitoring.  Of course, this is all dependent on the massive cysts on my ovaries going away.

Again, I wait.



Source: flickr.com via Mandy on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote. It's a much needed reminder sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete