I learned today that my doctor rehired one of the two NPs who quit last month. I was really happy to hear that she came back because I was getting ready to bounce. I had my baseline u/s this afternoon. They didn't find any cysts - Yay!!! Then I started to chat about logistics. She looked at the length of my cycles pre-medication and asked me some questions...and then came up with a brilliant plan.
My cycles are long - always at least 45 days. She told me that I'm a "late recruiter," and because of that, the chances that I'll start to ovulate on my own this week are super low. So, she recommended that I start my injects a week from today, on CD9. I've never heard of this or seen it on google, so I checked with Dr. C. He was totally cool with it.
So, this time next week I'll be at the cabin (WOOT!) shooting myself up with some free Follistim (thanks Dana!). My dosage is also being reduced to 118.
This is our best cycle yet. I'm all cleared out from my HSG and will be happy and relaxed during my stimming phase.

No comments:
Post a Comment