Monday, June 24, 2013

Back with Good News!

Sorry readers, I've been a horrible blogger.  I let an entire fresh cycle run past without any posting.  To recap, we did a fresh cycle, retrieval on June 7 (28 eggs, 25 mature, 21 fertilized) and transferred 2 fresh embies 5 days later.  Today we happily learned that I am PREGNANT!  I peed on no sticks during the entire 10 day awful period that I was waiting.  First beta came back at 451 with a progesterone level of 200.  I'm in shock and I'm very excited.

I promise to be a better blogger.

Next beta is on Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome news! Congratulations! I will be praying and hoping for some great doubling times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's a great beta. So happy for you, and will be sending well wishes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy twinsies, that's a great number!! So excited to hear from you, especially with such fantastic news! I can't wait for the doubling numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Such wonderful news!! Good luck tomorrow on beta #2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to see that you're back and with good news! Best to you!

    ReplyDelete